Luxe Chauffeur T&Cs
(1) Please note that any additional time will be charged at £50 per half hour.
(2) Duration of hire starts from time of pick up.
(3) Hirer is required to be at final destination within the hire period and must leave adequate journey time to get there, taking traffic into consideration. Failure to do so will result in addition charges.
(4) Deposits are non-refundable.
(5) Any damages (scratches, interior leather damage, make-up stains, internal & external cosmetic damages etc.) to the vehicle during the hire period is payable by the client.
(6) Cancellations made with less than 60 days notice (including weekends and bank holidays) are payable in full.
(7) No responsibility will be accepted by the company for adverse weather or traffic conditions, which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking, by the company.
(8) Whilst every effort is made by the company to maintain the serviceability of the vehicle, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown however so caused. In the unlikely event of this occurring; every effort will be made to transfer the hirer to a vehicle which is similar in class to the initial vehicle booked.
(9) Luxe Chauffeurs is the trading name of Purple Events Coordinator Ltd (Company Reg: 09726548) (10) By paying a deposit, the client, you, agree to the terms and conditions.